November 4, 2022
Apple celebrates the holiday season
This Year’s Holiday Gift Guide Features the Most Innovative Lineup of iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, AirPods and More
Apple is celebrating the holidays at Apple Stores and apple.com. Starting today, customers can explore the Holiday Gift Guide online and discover how Apple’s innovative products and world-class services keep users connected with friends and family during the holidays. Customers can discover and purchase the latest Apple products more easily than ever this holiday season.
“During the holidays and throughout the year, our teams are excited to connect with customers and help them discover the latest Apple products and services,” said Deirdre O’Brien, Apple’s senior vice president of Retail + People. “In stores and online, customers can get help choosing the right device for them and receive gift ideas for everyone on their list.”
Christmas shopping at Apple
- Improve your vacation. Take advantage of great trade-in values, special carrier offers, financing options and device setup, including data transfer and activation of a cellular plan, all by buying directly from the store, online or in the Apple Store app.
- Fast and free delivery and collection. Choose from 2-hour courier delivery, free delivery, or Apple Store pickup.1
- Make a lasting impression. Add fun emojis or special messages with free engraving.
- Find something for everyone. Give an Apple accessory or an Apple Gift Card to spend on Apple products and services, including Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, iCloud+, Apple News+, and Apple Fitness+.
- Hone your skills with Today at Apple sessions. Join free sessions to learn, explore, and go further with your Apple products. With Group Booking, the whole family can join in the fun anytime, at any Apple Store of your choice.
This years Christmas gift guide is available online and highlights the latest and greatest Apple products on iPhone, Mac, Apple Watch and more. For customers who need some inspiration, there are options for everyone, including:
- iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus with impressive battery life and a new dual-camera system.
- iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max advanced with a new 48MP primary camera and Dynamic Island—a rich, interactive new way to engage in activities, alerts, and notifications.
- The redesigned iPad and the powerful new iPad Pro with M2.
- The completely redesigned and supercharged MacBook Air by M2.
- The new rugged and capable Apple Watch Ultra.
- Apple Watch Series 8, with best-in-class health features, and the redesigned Apple Watch SE.
- The second generation of AirPods Pro.
- The powerful next-generation Apple TV 4K.
Apple Store locations around the world serve as a place where communities can come together and get personalized advice on buying products and services. The Apple Retail experience is the gift that keeps on giving, offering customers in-store assistance on setting up their new devices, as well as free support. today at apple sessions with tips on how to get the most out of iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple Watch across various hardware and software features.
Customers in the US get 3 percent daily cash back when they buy directly from Apple with Apple Card. And when they choose Apple Card Monthly Installments at checkout in store or online, they can pay in installments, with no interest.two
Celebrate the holidays with Apple products
- Seamlessly share festive photos with your loved ones using iCloud Shared Photo Library in iPhone, iPadeither Macso that everyone can enjoy more complete family memories.
- Use SharePlay to watch a holiday movie or listen to music with friends and family during a FaceTime call, and because SharePlay keeps content completely in sync between everyone on FaceTime, users can enjoy time together regardless of distance.
- be creative in Mac this season: From editing holiday portrait photos to creating a joyful video with iMovie, the Mac lineup helps you make the most of your favorite holiday moments.
- Create personalized Christmas cards at iPad using the built-in Keynote app and apple pencilthe perfect tool for drawing and unleashing creativity.
- Stay active and healthy during the holidays with the Activity app on apple watch that tracks movement throughout the day and encourages you to reach your fitness goals.
- Work hands-free in the kitchen with Siri on home pod mini to play a kitchen playlist, set a timer, or double check measurements for a cheerful prescription.
Holiday content for everyone in the family through Apple services
- Tune in to Carols Covered on apple musican exclusive, genre-neutral playlist featuring artists covering Christmas carols and hits, plus a new playlist featuring covers of classic Christmas carols performed by top classic artists.
- Enjoy a lively lineup of holiday programming on AppleTV+ with the long-awaited musical feature film Energeticstarring Will Ferrell, Ryan Reynolds and Octavia Spencer; Misery holiday specials; and Christmas episodes of series loved around the world such as ted lasso.
- Give an audiobook at apple books and explore curated collections of great listeners for all ages.
- Jumpstart your New Year’s goals with Fitness+, offering over 3,000 studio-style workouts and meditations, all led by a diverse and inclusive team of coaches. Fitness+ is now available for iPhone users to sign up and enjoy, even if they don’t have an Apple Watch.3
- Two-hour delivery is $9 on eligible Apple products in most metropolitan areas. Offer is not available for custom Macs, engraved products, and certain types of orders, including orders paid for with financing or bank transfer. Delivery times vary depending on the delivery address selected, the availability of the items and the time of day the order is placed. Find a store to view local store hours or view checkout for estimated delivery. A signature is required for delivery. Drivers can request verbal confirmation of receipt from a safe distance to meet the signature requirement.
- Apple Card Monthly Installments (ACMI) are available only in the US as a selectable payment method at checkout for eligible Apple products purchased at Apple retail stores and are subject to credit approval and credit limit. credit. Variable APRs for non-ACMI Apple Cards range from 13.99% to 24.99% based on creditworthiness. Rates as of October 1, 2022. Taxes and shipping are not included in ACMI, and ACMI is not available for purchases made online at specialty stores.
- Fitness+ is available in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, France, Germany, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Switzerland, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom and the US. Apple Fitness+ requires iPhone 8 or later running iOS 16, or Apple Watch Series 3 or later paired with iPhone 6s or later running iOS 14.3 or later.
Apple Media Helpline