NEWARK, Del, November 7, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global Flip phone market was worth US$6.8 Bn a year in 2021 and is expected to witness a dynamic CAGR of 25.2% between 2021 and 2031.
The flip phone, as the name suggests, folds in and/or out. In the transmission of energy through OLEDs and organic compounds of electronic paper, these phones do radiate their own light. This, in turn, makes foldable phones more flexible and slimmer.
Certain devices unfold in a vertical plane to form a wider screen (like a tablet), but can be used in a smaller, folded state. This screen is capable of rolling towards the back of the smartphone when folded. The phone could even be used as a brochure-like structure where a wider folded screen is placed on the inner surface. In addition, the ‘cover’ display allows users to use the smartphone without opening it.
To learn more, get a sample of the report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11962
Millennials are more interested in getting their hands on flip phones. In reality, they are on the prowl to increase purchasing power to improve the standard of living and work space. In addition, the increasing penetration of digital technologies due to urbanization is accelerating the demand for advanced and aesthetically appealing products that meet the daily needs of customers. Future Market Insights has analyzed these facts with information in its latest market study entitled ‘Folding Phone Market’.
Key takeaways from the foldable phone market
- North America dominates the foldable phone market with the US holding over 70% of the total market share. This could be attributed to the fact that several smartphone companies are present here. Additionally, 5G connectivity is being introduced, which is opening the doors to new opportunities for participants in the smartphone vertical to launch devices that extend support to 5G.
- Coming to Asia-Pacific, India is a burgeoning market for smartphones. Samsung Group, since 2018, has the world’s largest mobile phone factory located in Noida. This was a step towards the ‘Make for the World’ initiative, in which it aimed to export mobile phones abroad.
- Samsung, in the year 2020, announced the release of the folding smartphone Galaxy Z Fold 2, also at an introductory price: US $1,999. This phone boasts a combination of bold design and exciting features, to enhance the “mobile experience” of users.
- Huawei Mate X2 is introduced as a high-end Android-based foldable smartphone made by Huawei. It was introduced in February 2021 and is a fit successor to the Mate X and Mate Xs.
- Samsung’s first foldable phone features 2 displays: a smaller 4.5″ AMOLED 840X1960 for use when the phone is not in use and a large 7.3″ 1532X2152 (361 PPI) foldable AMOLED inside. It is marketed as ‘Samsung Infinity Flex Display’.
- Samsung Group, in the year 2021, introduced 2 new smartphones: Galaxy Z Flip3 5G and Galaxy Z Fold3 5G at lower prices. They could be easily carried in bags or pockets when folded and serve as a ‘tablet’ when unfolded.
“The fact that foldable phones make it possible to combine the portability of smartphones with the large screens of tablets, the foldable phone market is set to grow big in the near future,” says an analyst at Future Market Insights. .
What does the Report consist of?
- Future Market Insights offers an exclusive perspective and various real-time insights into the foldable phone market in its latest study, presenting a historical assessment of demand from 2016 to 2020 and projections for 2021 to 2031.
- The research study is based on screen size (less than 6 inches, 6-7 inches, 7-8 inches, and 8 inches and above), by RAM capacity (8 GB, 12 GB, and 16 GB), by storage (256 GB and 512 GB), by price range ($500 – $1,500, $1,500 – $2,000, and $2,000 and up), and by sales channel (hypermarkets/supermarkets, specialty stores , multi-brand stores, small independent stores, online retailers, etc.).
The flip phone is known for its flexible screen that allows the phone to bend, bend and twist. These flexible display technologies contain electronic paper with OLED (organic light-emitting diode) screens. These factors are sure to catalyze the foldable phone market in the forecast period.
Talk to the analyst on this report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11962
Market by category
By screen size:
- less than 6 inches
- 6-7 inches
- 7-8 inches
- 8 inches and up
By RAM Capacity:
By price range:
- $2,000 and up
By sales channel:
- Hypermarkets/ Supermarkets
- Specialized stores
- Multi-brand stores
- small independent shops
- online retailers
Report customization request@
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
1.1. World Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Analysis of product evolution
1.5. IMF analysis and recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. market taxonomy
2.2. Market definition
3. Emerging technology trends in foldable screens
3.1. Will folding screens have realistic applications in the future?
3.2. 5G technology increases demand for foldable smartphones
3.3. Innovative technology partnerships leading the development of foldable displays
3.4. Growing popularity of OLED foldable screens
See full report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/foldable-phone-market
Explore FMI’s extensive coverage in the consumer products domain:
Mobile phone accessories market share: The global market demand for mobile phone accessories is anticipated to be valued at US$92.6 million in 2022, forecasting a CAGR of 6.7% to be valued at US$177.1 million between 2022 and 2032.
Wireless phone charger market size: The global Wireless Phone Chargers market is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period.
Growth of the private security market: Based on the findings of the latest research conducted by Future Market Insights, the private security market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% during the years 2022-2032.
Dive Computer Market Forecast: The dive computer market is expected to be worth US$634.7 Mn in 2022 and US$1,109.3 Mn by 2032.
Decompression Toys Market Analysis: The global market demand for decompression toys is anticipated to be valued at US$2,600.0 million in 2022, and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% and is valued at US$4,316.5 million of 2022 to 2032.
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR certified business consulting and market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is based in Delaware, USA. We received the 2022 Clutch Leaders Award due to the high customer score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global companies on their business transformation journey and helping them fulfill their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 companies are our clients. We serve global clients in all leading and niche market segments in all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporation, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For sales inquiries: email@example.com